Return Policy - Heart of Vermont
- Upon receiving your order you may decide that while there is nothing wrong with it that it isn't right for you. Should you change your mind about keeping unused and resalable product you may return it within 30 days for a refund, credit, or exchange. You pay shipping on items returned with no factory defect * We reserve the right to adjust the refund amount of your product if the items returned are in a condition other than you received them. This includes, but is not limited to: hair, stains, odors, etc..
- *Please note that smelling like cotton or wool is NOT a factory defect.
- Just as you demand quality from us, we require any returned items to be in resalable condition. If not, the refund we send will reflect the resale value of the items returned.
- Our futons are an exception to our standard return policy. We still offer the 30 day courtesy test period, but as they are not resalable we don’t offer a 100% refund. In regards to our futons a refund of 50-85% will be issued after our inspection process has been completed. Due to the sensitive nature of our business, this inspection process may take up to 30 days as we have to ensure that no contaminates are brought into our shop. Things we consider when determining refund value:
- Hair * Soiled * Stained * Compression * Marks * Odors * Return * Packaging
- Refund value is determined by Heart of Vermont
- Every item is considered custom as each item is made to order and we take pride in making items for our customers that are exactly how they want them. However, for this purpose, a custom order means any order made with dimensions other than our standard products. They do not include extra-long items or deep pocketed items. A custom item would be one that has no resale value as its purpose would not work for anyone else. As these orders are not items that we normally sell, we don’t accept returns unless discussed and approved before the order has been processed.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive proper return instructions