Shipping & Returns - Ogallala Comfort
- FREE Standard Shipping for all USA Orders!
- Most orders ship within 4 to 5 Business Days.
- We hand-craft each product with care to ensure our customers LOVE our products as much as we do! If you find that you are not enjoying your Ogallala Product, we will be happy to provide you with a refund within 30 days of purchase in unused condition.
- Unfortunately, bedding laws prohibit us from reselling used down, so in the event that the product is deemed used upon inspection from our returns team, it will be returned to you. If a package is opened and has signs of use, abuse, improper care or cleaning, or has been subject to incidental damages - we will NOT return the product, no matter the reason. This extends to tears in the fabric, pet or human hair, household and personal fragrance of any kind, improper laundering or otherwise altered from its original condition.
- Pillow Returns: If a pillow is being returned because you would prefer a different firmness, we have you covered! Please see the details for our Pillow Adjustment Service and be prepared to get your pillow customized just for you!
- Please note: Returns and exchanges will not be accepted and will be returned to sender without approval and a Return Authorization number.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive proper return instructions.
- 15 Year Guarantee
- We guarantee our products to be free from defects in the fabric and construction, materials and craftsmanship for a period of fifteen years from the date of purchase.
- This warranty does not extend to the filling material inside of the products, as the life of a product really depends on personal use. Scrunching, bunching, and folding your product can break it down substantially over a period of years, and may diminish the loft of the filling material in general.
- The use of a duvet cover, pillow protector, or mattress protector is required to maintain your warranty. We are not responsible for incidental damages, such as tears in the fabric, signs of abuse, improper care or cleaning, or for fabric worn by perspiration, oils, or fragrance.
- The product has to retain the Ogallala law label and care label. Coverage extends to the original consumer, from the date of purchase of this item or to the original gift recipient from the date of purchase.
- The consumer must have a copy of original invoice or this warranty is void.